Monday, March 10, 2008

Funding An Enemy

Just have to love what ACT (American Congress for Truth)is doing to educate us on what is going on with the Muslim's in this country. The article that I'd like to bring to your attention was first written last October 24th, 2007. I received it as an eNewsletter through my subscription to ACT in America. The article is
Funding An Enemy

The following is what I wrote to the President:

Subject: Saudi Arabia - Friend or Foe?

Dear President Bush,

I feel a bit audacious writing to you as I know that I am one of 300 million citizens and also know that you are terribly busy. I just would like to understand why Saudi Arabia is not treated as our enemy? Almost everything they do is aimed at our destruction. The following is from American Congress for Truth. Brigitte Gabriel is the President & Founder of American Congress for Truth. The article is



Funding an Enemy

By Janet Levy
FrontPageMagazine.com

Last Friday, President Bush certified Saudi Arabia as a cooperative anti-terrorism ally and released U.S. financial aid to Riyadh. This occurred despite charges leveled against the "Kingdom" by Stuart Levey, the U.S. Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, who one day after the sixth anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, declared that Saudi Arabia had failed to prosecute terrorism financiers.

more:
In recent years, Talal has used his financial clout to influence American foreign policy, shape media portrayals and promote Islamist ideology. Following the 9/11 attacks, in which 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals, Al-Walid offered a $10 million donation to New York City toward relief efforts and suggested that the U.S. should reexamine its allegedly pro-Israel policies in the Middle East as the root cause of the attacks. The donation was turned down.

Prince Talal gave $500,000 to the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an un-indicted co-conspirator in the funding of Hamas, for distribution to American public libraries of books that sanitize Islam and terrorist organization activities. One book declares that terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah were placed on the U.S. government's terrorist list, not because of their well-documented terrorist operations, but because of the pro-Israel bias of American leaders.

Our own Stuart Levey, the U.S. Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence is showing that Prince Talal is contributing millions of dollars to try to bring this country down.
This is a country that should be on the list of countrys that are human rights abusers

Very respectfully yours,

Your brother and sister in Christ Jesus, our Lord,



Dennis and Barbara




6Blessed be the LORD!
for he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.
7The LORD is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to him.

Psalm 28:6-7

No comments: