Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy

The title of the story may seem a bit misleading as you start to read the article. It will become clear as you finish the story. This is about one person who has the power to stop a bill from going forward that the vast majority of the nation realizes is for the security of the United States.
My question is: How do you start the ground swell of outrage that will topple Nancy Pelosi. If I was a woman I think I would be as mad as I could get for the apparent inability to make a decision based on what's best for the country. Instead she has taken her dolls and gone home even when her colleagues in the Senate passed the bill 68-29. Please read this article from Col. Oliver North by clicking on the link below.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

1 comment:

Cyril Lucar said...

Two thoughts on Pelosi: First, as support for the Democrat Party fades as we head for November, I think she will eventually be held responsible for flying the plane into the ground at exactly the wrong moment. If a terrorist attack happens in the US right after she was able to change our security policies, I think she might get the blame. She's playing a no-win game. The Patriot Act has deprived few Americans, if any, of actual liberties, but a terrorist attack effects us all. And they've come too late to the War game. Can they really do well by changing our strategy now that everyone agrees it's working? Second, I wish other politicians would stand up to China with Pelosi. I don't care what it costs the US, I'll gladly live through a recession if we quit buying oil from Islam and Communism and quit buying anything from the Christ-hating Chi-Coms.