Saturday, May 14, 2011

Geert Wilders' Politically Prophetic Speech on Freedom in Nashville


Jihad Watch has posted the recent speech by Geert Wilders in Nashville, Tennessee. It makes me ill that a European politician has to come here to remind us of the preciousness of freedom, especially the freedom of speech and religion. But there it is and I can only pray that Holland will be able to turn the tide before all of the Jews have to leave and the United States will wake up before we end up with a dual system of law (one for Muslims and the other for the rest) and de facto blasphemy laws under the guise of protection from "hate crimes."

A Warning to America
Speech of Geert Wilders, Cornerstone Church, Nashville, 12 May 2011

Dear friends from Tennessee. I am very happy to be in your midst today. I am happy and proud to be in this impressive church.

My friends, I am here to speak words of truth and freedom.

Do you know why America is in a better state than Europe? Because you enjoy more freedom than Europeans.

And do you know why Americans enjoy more freedom than Europeans? Because you are still allowed to tell the truth.

In Europe and Canada people are dragged to court for telling the truth about islam.

I, too, have been dragged to court. I am an elected member of the house of representatives in the Netherlands. I am currently standing in court like a common criminal for saying that islam is a dangerous totalitarian ideology rather than a religion.

Read it all here.

1 comment:

gonzo39 said...

Brilliant post. Mr Potter is absolutly bang on the mark with what he is saying. Im from England and have to put up and shut up about the things the muslims do in our country. We English are now becoming second best and so is our religion. I still can't get my head round how the muslims were aloud to get away with burning poppies during a "gathering" they had organised! Some how I doubt they would get away with such things in the US. Please keep up the great posts. I am now a devoted follower.

Please take a look at my blogs if you get chance.

New Build Planning

New Build Planning