Monday, July 28, 2008

TheCall

Those that know me understand that I have a great passion for this nation. This is a site I stumbled across on an because of an email concerning Kay Arthur and a correction about a talk she gave recently in Atlanta about this nation. It grabbed my attention because it "is committed to mobilizing people from all across America to gather together to petition God for His undeserved mercy for our nation in 12-hour solemn assemblies."
TheCall is organizing a gathering in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, August the 16th to pray for this nation.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I hope that the number of people in Washington, D.C. on the 16th is staggering. We are a nation in grave peril and we all need to be on our knees praying to our Father, glorifying his name.

To read more about TheCall Click Here

No comments: